Best Web Hosting – Find The Best Web Hosting For Small Business
Last updated on May 30th, 2019. Posted in Business Tools & Services, Web Design For Business.
With so many web hosting companies, how can you know which one's going to fit your needs? After years of exhaustive research, I've been able to narrow it down to just three top choices for small business web hosting. These are hosts that I use myself for my various web projects, so I know they're great. In this video, we'll compare these three web hosts side-by-side to help you find one that'll be a perfect fit for your online business. Let's get started!
Here are some additional links and resources mentioned in today's tutorial. Enjoy!
- So which one seems like a good fit for you, Web Hosting Hub, SiteGround, or WP Engine? If one of these hosts looks like it might be a good fit for you, then check out these tutorials which walk you step-by-step through the sign-up process: How To Set Up Simple, Easy, Low-Cost Web Hosting With Web Hosting Hub, Setting Up Rock Solid Web Hosting That’ll Grow With Your Needs Using SiteGround, How To Set Up World-Class, Managed WordPress Hosting With WP Engine.
- In this video, I mentioned our three primary hosting needs: Cost, reliability, and customer service. If you'd like some further information on this, be sure to check out my post, The 3 Critical Web Hosting Features Every Small Business Needs.
- I also mention that there are no less than six different kinds of web hosting. If you'd like to know more about these different hosting types, take a look at The 6 Types Of Web Hosting For Your Business.
- Something else that came up during the video was not using the built-in email service that comes with some web hosts. You can find out more about this here and here. You may also be interested in Finding The Best Email Service For Your Business.
- If you'd like to know more about how to run multiple websites from a single hosting plan, take a look at Run Multiple Websites From A Single Hosting Plan.
- Here's my post on SSL, which you'll need if you want to accept credit card payments on your website: What Is SSL, And Do You Need It For Your Business Website?
- In the video, I mention how much I like staging servers. If you'd like to see how they work, check out Easy Site Testing And Updating With WP Engine Staging Servers.
That was exhaustive! I hope you were able to find a host that's a good fit for you. See you soon!