How To Set Up Simple, Easy, Low-Cost Web Hosting With Web Hosting Hub
Last updated on June 18th, 2018. Posted in Business Tools & Services, Web Design For Business.
If you’d like to be guided through the process of setting up reliable, low-cost web hosting for your business or online project then you’re in the right spot. In this video tutorial, I’ll walk you through, step-by-step, how to set up hosting with one of my top web hosting recommendations, Web Hosting Hub. Their hosting is a perfect fit for side projects, small business, and for those just starting out who want to keep costs low while still getting solid hosting and fantastic customer service. Ready? Then let’s go!
Here are some additional links and resources mentioned in today’s tutorial. Enjoy!
- After rigorous research and testing, I’ve been able to narrow down the seemingly endless choices for web hosting to just three, Web Hosting Hub, SiteGround, and WP Engine. Depending on your needs, one of these will perfect for you. To find out more about this, check out my post, Top Web Hosting Companies For Small Business.
- Another post that details out hosting for small businesses is Find The Best Hosting For Your Small Business Website. If you think it might help, be sure to check it out!
- Early on in the process of signing up with Web Hosting Hub, I mention that it’s important to keep your domain name separated from your web hosting. If you’re not sure why, check out my three-part series that details your three critical web services, and why it’s important to keep them separated. You can get started with part one, but we really get into domain names and hosting in part two. Give these a look to help demystify the whole thing!
- If you’re overwhelmed by all the options that hosting companies are offering, then be sure to check out my post, The 3 Critical Web Hosting Features Every Small Business Needs. It clears the clutter and helps you narrow in on exactly what you’ll need!
- Continuing in the same vein as above, you might also want to check out my post, Small Business Web Hosting Feature Rundown: The Critical, The Helpful, And The Completely Useless. Give it a look!
- Once you have your web hosting set up, the next thing you’ll need to do is point your domain name to your web hosting account. I show you how to do this right here.
- Another task that’s on your shortlist is to set up your website email. There are actually a few different ways to handle this, so be sure to check out my post, 3 Options For Setting Up Your Business Email.
- Ready to start building your website? Alrighty then, let’s get started!
Hope you had some fun. See ya next time!
Get my free course, which gives you all the fundamental building blocks you'll need to get your website up and running in an easy, step-by-step format. Or, check out some full courses to take your skills even further. Either way, you're on the right track here, so let's keep going!